"This heart of mine was made to travel the world"
so here I start, my Junior year of college, going to spend 4 months in the study abroad program at Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong. As a sister of Alpha Chi Omega I hope to spread the love of our sisterhood and through this blog encourage others to take the leap out of their comfort zone, become an adventurer and see the world!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Falcon Friday!

Friday has arrived!!

That means I have officially had all of my classes, and I think I'll like them all! All of my professors speak English really well, which is nice. It does slur a little as they talk faster, like my 9:30 am teacher when he really gets into finance, and as an early class I already struggle to pay attention, but I'll make those days Starbucks days so I can keep up with Financial Management. Other than that class, I have Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing, and Strategic Digital Marketing (I really like to be strategic I guess). I think my favorite will be the digital marketing. We get to create groups and come up with a digital marketing plan for a business of our choice. Plus, who doesn't want to talk about the internet for an entire class! Marketing sounds like it will have some cool activities too, but I have never had a teacher so dull. Three hours of nothing but monotone.

But who cares about class (yes mom, I still plan to go to them, don't worry)! The best part is that since the classes are three hours once a week (not as bad as it sounds if you get the right teacher) I have Tuesdays and Fridays off! We've already made plans for next Tuesday. Drum roll....... WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND HONG KONG and everybody is way more excited than a bunch of college students should be! But that is why I love having weekdays off, because things won't be as crowded since people are supposed to be working and learning and other boring things. 

Finally, as I have already stated it is Friday which means Falcon Friday (roll along BG warriors)!! And even here, hours away, and in your future, BG was proudly worn!
That's Pedro, Izzy, Chris and I (right to left) on a bridge on campus:) to bad it was a gloomy, rainy day so you really can't see anything cool in the background. To round it out the tagline "Falcon Friday knows no bounds" was created by Pedro and I love it. 

Any who, I'm off to walk the city with friends to scope out dinner! See you after Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment