"This heart of mine was made to travel the world"
so here I start, my Junior year of college, going to spend 4 months in the study abroad program at Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong. As a sister of Alpha Chi Omega I hope to spread the love of our sisterhood and through this blog encourage others to take the leap out of their comfort zone, become an adventurer and see the world!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Views!

I forgot to show you these! During our adventure today tour guide Pedro (BG Pedro showing off his student ambassador skills) we say these views.


 
turns out that where we are in Hong Kong is surrounded by these mountains, all covered in trees and beautiful greenery. As a background to the cityscape it makes for a beautiful view :) And the view is pretty much 360 degrees. Its an incredible sight to see both city and forest!

Hopefully there will be more from my trip to Victoria  Harbor!

1 comment: